Thursday, December 16, 2010

Evelyn Jean Homer

After much anticipation Evelyn Jean Homer was born on November 18th, 3:44 pm. She was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. For her being a week overdue, she sure came fast! I was induced at 9:30 am, and didn't start feeling the contractions until 12:30. By then I had definitely decided that I was going to get an epidural! But it didn't take until about 45 min before I started pushing. But when it did kick in, I was in heaven! :)

 She has changed so much already, and will be a month old in 2 days. She already isn't fitting into most of her new born clothes. She's growing way too fast!  We are so glad that she is here, and are having so much fun with her. We couldn't imagine life without her now!






1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you have a blog now! I hope you put lots of pictures up often of your beautiful family! She is so precious! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete